Wednesday, January 16, 2008

January 15


Well, I only took one picture yesterday and this was it. Unfortunately, it was of my clean and organized dishwasher. I'm quite certain that all of the ladies out there have a "way" to load the dishwasher. I do, too. My biggest sticking point is sorting the silverware in the little baskets. If you look closely you will notice all the tablespoons are in one basket, the sharp knives in another, the table knives in another, forks on their own, etc. All of the dinner plates, (these were small plates as we had grilled cheese and soup for dinner the night before) stoneware, and pots and pans go on the bottom unless I run out of room. All of the glassware, tupperware, and large cooking utensils go on the top. This is a perfectly loaded machine. Last sticking point is that during the week, I run it overnight so I don't have to listen to it while we are trying to chill and wind down for the night.

8 comments:

LotoFoto said...

Ok, I have a 'certain' way to load the dishwasher too. BUT, you got me at the silverware. LOL

Unknown said...

I hear ya on the silverware! SO much easier to put away if it's already organized!

Kelly said...

And here I just put the stuff in there any way it'll fit. LOL. I bet you would cring if you had to unload my dishwasher. Of course it's broke again so it wouldn't really matter. LOL.

Tiffany said...

I am right there with ya!

Susan's 365 said...

I'm right there with you...only I don't do the silverware that way. I like the idea though so I might just start.

Allison said...

Y'all are weird. LOL!

Emily said...

LOL, I'm with Kelly...I just stick it where it fits. (shrug)

Krishna said...

DH loads the dishwasher and cringes when i stick stuff in there any old way. who cares as long as I don't have to wash it!