Thursday, January 17, 2008

January 16 - For Grandpa

Here are some pictures of Alex. The first picture shows Alex's typical reaction to a camera being pointed in his general direction.



He's done this since he was a preschooler. You should see the pictures from my brother's wedding when he was the ring bearer - sticking out his tongue, closing his eyes (on purpose), picking his nose. They are a delight, really. A treasure.


Last night Alex was in a mood. He was doing his homework - the bain of his existance. I pointed a camera at him and told him to show me his crabby homework face. This kind of ticked him off, so he made this face instead:
Guess I know what strategy I need to use when I want him to smile from now on!



7 comments:

Kelly said...

LOL. Well he's cute making that face.

Mary said...

LOL whatever works, right?

We hate homework at our house too....

Susan's 365 said...

That was a cute face. Aren't they little stinkers when you want to take a photo of them?

LotoFoto said...

Hee Hee! He seems like a fun kid.
(Your kitchen is identical to the kitchen I had when I lived in boise, I swear.)

Tiffany said...

Hehe, funny boy!

Unknown said...

My goodness he looks like his big brother! love the faces. LOL

Emily said...

LMAO! Kids are a PITA, I tell ya...at least you figured out how to get him to smile, eh?