Friday, August 1, 2008

August 1


The dining room is "done". We painted, put in new carpeting, brought up my grandmother's dining set, and bought new window treatments. I really like how everything looks. I couldn't have matched the window treatments to everything better if I had them custom made. Now we need to get a buffet or something for the one wall and some decorations in there. (pretend you can't see the fingerprints on the table. It is going to be next to impossible to keep that glass clean...)


We also bought new window treatments for the living room. Again, luck was on my side and I found something that pulls out/compliments the colors in this room perfectly. Our house if finally starting to come together. =)

8 comments:

Kellie said...

That all looks so good together! I love those colors.

Allison said...

Sigh. Your house looks so warm and inviting. Just beautiful!

Susan's 365 said...

The rooms look great! Nice job.

Renfield said...

Thanks, guys! I bought some decorations for the walls today. I love this room!

LotoFoto said...

It all looks great Tracey!
Promise me you'll print out 3 great photos you've taken and put them above the buffet in your new dining room.
It would look great!

Unknown said...

WOW!! Looks great!

Renfield said...

You got it, KF! Maybe by the time I have a buffet I'll have 'three great photos that I've taken' that I've cropped and processed to my liking - LOL!

Mary said...

I love how those rooms turned out! beautiful!