Tuesday, July 29, 2008

July 25

Allison, Emily, Allison's friend Rachelle, and I all went to a small town near Allison's house today to do some shopping. The town is really cute and quaint and the shops were awesome. Lots of antique stores and vintage stuff. We had a great time! I bought a really nice pair of earrings. We stopped at a little pizza place for lunch where I tried (and loved) my very first "white pizza". YUM! Allison got her navel pierced, too. I took a bunch of pictures of that, but I couldn't use the flash while the guy was doing it so they are dark. As I bumped the ISO up to make up for the dark lighting, they are grainy when I lighten them up. I've got to work them in Photoshop a little more. Allison put some on her blog, though, if you want to see them.


I took this picture of this little church because I liked how it looked against the background. I thought the sign on this shop was priceless, too. LOL!


2 comments:

Kelly said...

I really like that church picture. Nice color and comp.

LotoFoto said...

The church pic is great!
Love your blues and how you've got the spire all against the blue background.