Friday, March 28, 2008

March 27

You serious, Clark? Really? We haven't had enough of this yet? (click to enlarge so you can enjoy the full experience -LOL!). BTW, this is the house across the street from me - not mine. I needed something dark to put the snow against so you could see it)



Anyway, we braved the "blizzard" and went out for haircuts this afternoon. Here is a picture of Alex's. The hairdresser gelled it, combed it toward the center, and declared it a "fauxhawk". Um, not quite. He looks thrilled, doesn't he? He actually really liked it.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

You poor poeple in the snow!! We haven't seen any weather for a few weeks now!

Kelly said...

OMG I would freakin' shoot myself if we still had snow. Seriouly. This is why I live in the south. LOL. (((Tracey)))
Haircuts look nice though.

LotoFoto said...

"It looks lovely Clark...hiccup"

hee hee

Kellie said...

"Don't throw me down, Clark!" :D

Yuck on the snow, I'm hating it too. Cute haircut though! My boys love it when we gel it into a fauxhawk too.