Thursday, March 27, 2008

March 26


This above picture is dedicated to my long lost, but recently resurfaced (YAY!) friend, Kappy. I think our kids were switched at birth ;) And do you see what I mean about Alex making faces?? I swear the kid CAN'T just smile. Ever.

Below is a picture of Caty. She lost another tooth last night and wanted me to take her picture. She's missing the two teeth on top next to her middle teeth (you can't tell in the picture). Of course, that damned Tooth Fairy was late again - didn't leave anything under her pillow until after lunch! (We suck at this whole parenting thing. She yanked her own tooth out about 1/2 hour after she went to bed. We looked at each other and both asked the other if they had any singles. We didn't. And by the time we went to bed we'd completely forgotten about it. This is like the 4th time we've forgotten so the kids just expect the Tooth Fairy to be "running late" at this point. I was able to keep Caty going by explaining that she can't hide her teeth in a plastic Easter Egg because the Tooth Fairy would have no idea to look in there so she should go put it under her pillow and stay out of her room in case TF decided to come back before going home. Thank goodness she is gullible!)


4 comments:

Kelly said...

Love that picture with all the tats. Where is that Kappy??? I'd love to know how she is doing.
WTG with the tooth Caty!
And in our house the tooth Fairy needs fair warning. So if the tooth comes out too late in the day she comes the next. LOL.

Susan's 365 said...

Love the tats!

Congrats to Caty.

Yeah...where is Kappy?

Unknown said...

KAPPY resurfaces??? On the board? Her blog?? WOOHOOO

Cute pics. and ITA with the gullibility part. Has bailed me out a few times!

Kellie said...

I love the TF logic! And I can totally relate to "looking at each other to ask if you had any singles". Oh my gosh, that is exactly what we do too!