Tuesday, March 25, 2008

March 24


Bill bought this puzzle on Friday. We put probably 2-3 hours into it on Friday, getting the fram pieced together and working on the sun, mountains, and horses. Saturday morning I moved it off the kitchen table and onto the counter where Billy promptly knocked it off and obliterated it. Sunday night we decided to try again - piecing together the frame again and sorting through the pieces looking for the sun ones.

Today was the first day home for Spring Break. I finished the sun, both horses, and started working on the water on the ground all before Bill got home. Last night we worked about another 1-1/2 - 2 hours on it to get it to this point. I love jigsaw puzzles - they are so relaxing. This is the biggest one I've done in a looooooong time.

1 comment:

Susan's 365 said...

Great job so far. Sorry you had to start all over.

I too love jigsaw puzzles in fact I was thinking of starting another one today.