Sunday, March 23, 2008

March 23 - Easter

(I don't have a picture to share for March 22)

Today has been a fun day. It started off around 6:30 or so when the kids crept downstairs. Around 7:00 they came into our bedroom and announced that they found everything but Caty's Easter basket. At that point we got up and headed downstairs. They had found everything, but had left it all where they found it! Caty found her basket and the kids were excited to adopt their new Webkinz pets that the Easter Bunny had brought them. We basically putzed around the house - had a light breakfast, played with the new toys - until it was time to get ready for Easter Brunch with my mom, brother, and step-family. It's a tradition in our family since Billy was a baby for all of us to get together for brunch on Easter. Here are some pictures:

My Step-sister and her daughter



Two of my nephews



Caty


Bill (facial hairless!), Alex, and Billy


All of us =)



5 comments:

Teen Reader said...

I think you might find my blog useful. Pass it on.

Emily said...

I LOVE the pictures! LOL

But...When the heck did Caty get so grown up looking?!? OMG!!!

Kelly said...

Love the pictures! And holy cow that Caty is getting so big and my lord she has the bluest eyes.

Susan's 365 said...

Great photos!

LotoFoto said...

These are all great!

I can't believe you knew I saw the Padres play the CUBS!
And you CREAMED us!!! It was actually humiliating.
It was fun seeing so many Chicagoans at the game. There was even a ton of Illini wear!

(Boo White Sox! ;)