Friday, February 8, 2008

February 7

I've taken a lot of pictures of the snow we've gotten this winter - I know. The thing is, we've not had a winter with this much snow since I was a kid. And as much as I don't like the cold, I do like the snow. I like watching it come down and I like the way it looks when it is on the ground. Shoveling it is another story ;). What I really like is when it sticks to all the trees and bushes making them look frosty, like in this picture. Because the temperatures during the snowstorm hovered around 32*, the snow we got was wet. With the gusty winds, it blew around and stuck to everything. Our whole landscape looks like these trees. It's beautiful!

4 comments:

Cat Herder said...

yukky yukky snow. you keep it!

Susan's 365 said...

Definitely pretty to look at...not fun to shovel or drive in.

Emily said...

That is beautiful! Makes me wanna start reciting Stopping By Woods on a nowy Evening. LOL

Unknown said...

I have a picture like it that I shot on my way home from work. It's really beautiful to look at from indoors where it's nice and warm. LOL