Monday, February 4, 2008

February 3



Yeah, it's a crappy picture. So what?? There are not enough words to describe how stoked I am that Tom Brady LOST the Super Bowl. Have I ever mentioned my deep seeded hatred for Tom Brady before? I think he is one of the most arrogant players in today's game. I don't buy the "nice guy" image. I don't think I could have handled having to hear about the "Perfect Patriots" until another team came along and did the same thing, decades from now. I don't know any of the '72 Dolphins so it doesn't bother me to hear about them. Now Brady joins ranks with the other teams that have gone 18-1, including my Beloved. The only difference is that all of those other teams WON the Super Bowl! Bwaaaa haaaaa haaaa!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS, NEW YORK GIANTS!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Go Giants!!!!

Unknown said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! It was AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!!!

LotoFoto said...

I am SO with you Tracey!