Sunday, February 3, 2008

February 2

Well you run and you run to catch up with the sun but it's sinking
Racing around, to come up behind you again
The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older -
Shorter of breath, and one day closer to death.
-"Time", Pink Floyd

Ah yes, another 365 days have passed since we last celebrated my birth. Today was a good day. We hung out at home, just doing our thing. Caty made this and I found it waiting for me when I got up this morning:
Later in the day I did my Wii Fitness Test. I may be in my late 30's, but in Wiiland, I'm still the age I tell everyone I am ;)

We ended the celebration with a cake, of course. The kids told Bill what to write on it - I thought that was sweet. He "accidentally" put the candles on in the wrong order, though. Hmph!!

5 comments:

Kellie said...

LOL!!! 73! :P Sounds like a pretty great birthday!

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Susan's 365 said...

Sounds like a great day.

Happy birthday!

LotoFoto said...

LOL! Love the cake!
Hope your birthday was great Tracey! (I'm jealous of your age!!!)

Unknown said...

Happy 73rd girl. LOL