Friday, January 4, 2008

Project 363 - LOL!



Alien has inspired me to start Project 365. Unfortunately, I didn't take my first picture until yesterday, so for me, it will have to be Project 363. Here is yesterday's photo:



This picture definitely sums up how yesterday was spent. It was freezing cold outside yesterday. A friend and I had decided on Wednesday night that we would take our kids to Chuck E Cheese in the morning. After two hours of video games and pizza, we came home and had the definition of a lazy afternoon. I took this photo while laying on my couch watching a movie. This is our dog, Samson, on his new bed. Since putting the hardwood floor in the family room (which you can see in this pic - sort of. LOL!) the dog hasn't had a soft spot to lay on. His typical "bed" is the fireplace hearth right behind him, but he also used to like laying on the carpeted floor next to the couch, next to us. Anyway, Bill felt bad for him so he bought him this gigantic dog bed. The dog is eternally grateful :).

Today's picture is of Caty doing her favorite thing - playing Webkinz on the computer. I like this picture because of Milo, the cat. He loves to lay on the desk when people are working on the computer. Caty looks like she is "schooling" him as she writes down something from the computer (no doubt a recipe from Chef Gazpacho that she will cook up for her pets).


5 comments:

Mary said...

I can't see your picture :-(

Kim Fernandez said...

I can't see the top one. But Caty is SO TALL. OMG!!

LotoFoto said...

I can't see the photos :(
-K

Mary said...

I can see them now. Cute picture of Caty and the computer. And awww Samson looks so cozy!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe that is Caty!!