Saturday, January 5, 2008

January 5th


Today's picture is the view from my front door. I love that there is nothing obstructing our view and that you can see for miles when looking North and West. I wanted to take a picture of the snow before it is gone. Last week we got about 10" of snow over two days. Today and tomorrow the temperatures are supposed to be well above freezing and by Monday, I'm not anticipating any snow being left on the ground - not even in the shady spots. I love the way the landscape looks out here when everything is under a blanket of snow.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Pretty! The odds of me looking out my door and seeing that much snow is nil to none. LOL. I could take it for about a day or two and after that I'd be pulling my hair out.

Unknown said...

It's amazing that the land is still clear like that. Most of our snow is gone. The boys are NOT happy.

Renfield said...

I'm actually bummed that the snow will be gone when we go back to school on Monday. I was hoping to take my class outside to play in it. Out theme when we get back is "winter".

I love seeing the pictures of your boys on your blog, Emma. They've gotten so big!

LotoFoto said...

I actually miss the snow...especially at Christmas. Good to see you around Tracey! -K