Sunday, January 20, 2008

January 19

Caty was trying to give Hannah a run for her money for the title of "Fashion Diva" today. She put on her favorite black lace skirt and purple, cotton, polka dotted shirt. The brown hat and little-girl-applied make-up were bonuses. Later she would add white socks and light blue Crocs. I should note that Caty poses like a fashion model whenever a camera is pointed in her direction - hand on hips, under chin, behind her head, etc. I did NOT ask her to sit that way for the picture is my point - that's alllllll her.

I also chose this picture because I like how it turned out. It was a bright, sunny day here yesterday (frigid, but bright and sunny) and the sun was pouring through our windows. I like the way the sun is highlighting her hair and face, showing off her fair features.

8 comments:

Emily said...

LOL! Lydia udes to pose like that for every picture...even now its hard to get her to just sit or stand like a normal person...

Girls are weird! LOL

Great picture, though. :)

LotoFoto said...

I love the light in this picture too. Great catch!
Her eyes are so gorgeous!!

Unknown said...

Uh...WOW! She is stunning! Garrett would have SUCH a huge crush if he saw her!

Kelly said...

WOW! Look at those eyes. I can see her being a big fashion model one day!
And that is a great photo.

Tiffany said...

She blows Hannah out of the water! What a great picture!

Susan's 365 said...

She is gorgeous! What a great photo.

Krishna said...

Very pretty. you should keep that for the next Gap open casting call--whenever it is..

Mary said...

Caty has beautiful eyes! That pale blue just jumped out at me!

Where do they get these poses from?!? Clara does that too...