Sunday, January 13, 2008

January 12

Yesterday was football day. The Packers beat the Seahawks and advance to the NFC Conference game next weekend (WOOO HOOO!! Brett Favre is so freaking HOT!! I LOVE HIM!). Anyway, after that awesome game, the stupid Patriots game was on. I hate the Patriots. More specifically, I hate Tom Brady with every ounce of my being. Can't stand him. Wish him broken legs. So, to pass the time while the Jaguars and Pats exchanged touchdowns, Bill and I drew mocking pictures of Tom Brady. This is Bill's picture. He coupled the picture with a psychotic laugh that sent Billy into belly laughs. It made me feel better.


Today the Giants play the Cowboys (go Giants!) and the Colts play the Chargers (go Colts!). I love football weekends!

9 comments:

Tiffany said...

Umm, Go Chargers,LOL! Look like you all had fun yesterday!

Kelly said...

That's a great picture that Billy drew!

Renfield said...

BILL drew that picture, not Billy - LMAO!!!

Renfield said...

Tiffany, I can't cheer for the Chargers because Norv Turner's moronic brother is the offensive coordinator for my Bears and we sucked this year because of his crappy play calling!

Kelly said...

Oh. Well then it's not so great. LMAO. Just joking. Much better than what I could draw.

LotoFoto said...

I'll forgive you for your "Go Colts" statement ONLY because I hate the Patriots just as much as you do ;)

Renfield said...

'Go Colts' was strictly because I like Peyton Manning. I love his pep talk commercials!

Emily said...

:(
Poor Cowboys.

Unknown said...

Can't stand the Pats either. They have zero sense of humility. I hope they go all the way only to get handed their BUTTS when it counts most. GRrrrrrrrrr