Wednesday, January 21, 2009

January 20, 2009

What a day for America! I didn't vote for Obama - shouldn't be a surprise to people that know me. Still, I'm looking forward to see what he can do for our country. Can't get too much worse, right? Bill and I watched the swearing in and address after the kids went to bed. It made me feel good to see him get sworn in. Our country has come a long way. You could feel the pride and hope people have for our first African-American President. The crowds in DC were simply amazing.

I don't have a picture for today. It was a very busy day - back to work for the first time in nearly a week, fantastic head cold that has my left ear nearly completely deaf and my right ear starting to fill, a trip to the walk in clinic for some meds, a quick sprint through the drive-thru for dinner, then off to basketball practice and the pharamacy for prescriptions. I didn't sit down until 9:00.

No comments: