Monday, January 12, 2009

January 11, 2009

I am embarrassed to post these pictures - they are so bad - but they are all that I have for this day. Caty and I drove 45 minutes to the mall to go to Libby Lu this afternoon, meeting a girlfriend of mine and her daughter, and when I got there, Caty had forgotten to put my wallet back into my purse. I had no money, no credit/debit cards, and most importantly, no gift card for Libby Lu. Not that it would have mattered. Libby Lu has apparently gone under. Everything in the store was 75% off and they are no longer doing makeovers. Bummer!

Anyway, I was aggravated at having wasted my time, and didn't take any pictures other than these two, totally dorky and one horrifically underexposed ones.



1 comment:

Kelly said...

Poor Samson. LOL. He's so cute.