Sunday, October 12, 2008

October 12


One of the mums from the flowerbeds in front of my house. Not an easy picture to take - my bushes are crawling with all sorts of bugs - black ones, green ones, flying ones, crawly ones (if you look close you may be able to tell where I took the bugs out of this picture. God I love Photoshop!). It's so gross. None of the plants look very good right now. I don't know why, but our area has been invaded by insects this last week. Aside from the ladybugs and bees that are typical for this time of year, at yesterday's football game there were these teeny tiny flying black bugs that BITE when they land on you. They are everywhere. *shudder*

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I can't tell so you must have done a good job! Yeah photoshop rules!

OK and I just have to say it.......
GO FALCONS!!!!

LOL. Being sick all day I was asleep on the couch so I missed the game but Ralph told me all about it.

Renfield said...

Bite me, lady!!!

Bill and I were in such foul moods after that game that we didn't even eat dinner. =P