Monday, September 29, 2008

September 27

Yeah, I'm totally slacking. I don't always have my camera with me. I won't leave it in my truck and at work there isn't much to take pictures of, ya know? I'll try to do better this week.

Here are some pictures from Alex's birthday. He turned 10 today. He had a football game this afternoon. Long story short - the game was 65 miles away and took us 90 minutes to drive one way. We were late getting to pre-game practice because one of the roads we had to take was closed for construction and no detours were posted. I had to call Bill and have him Google Earth a new route for me.

Anyway, Alex was chosen by his coaches to be one of the captains today. This is him and his teammates and coaches on the field for the coin toss. He's number 72.



Here are pictures of Billy and Caty from the game - just because. We always have over an hour from the time we get there to the time Alex actually takes the field to start playing. The kids are subjected to picture taking whether they like it or not. Usually they'll indulge me.



Finally, a picture of Alex once we got home and showered. He may be 10, but he hasn't matured a bit ;)

No comments: