Saturday, September 20, 2008

September 15


The results of all the rain this weekend. We recorded close to 10 inches of rain out by us over the weekend - shattering record rainfall totals. The field behind my school floods pretty easily so I made sure I brought my camera to record what it looked like today. The first picture is of the field. I wanted to include the little trees and the baseball field so you could see how high the water was. I am VERY surprised the road to the right (not in the picture) isn't under water. My co-worked lives right there and said it was underwater all weekend.



This picture is of the golf course across the street from my school. The geese are LOVING this!

I ran a different kind of action on the golf course picture. There is a huge screen along the road side of the course to keep golf balls from going into the road. It added texture to the picture so I wanted to try a more "vintage" look with this one. I really like how it turned out.

No comments: