Saturday, August 30, 2008

August 30th


Alex had his 2nd football game today! I couldn't watch his game last week because it overlapped with the party at our house. I was happy to get to go today. He is on the B team, but he played at least half the game on defense today. YAY Alex!! His team crushed the other team - 46 to 24.

I took pictures of everyone today. I caught Bill before he could make a face or turn away.



**Sigh** I'm getting so sick of this face from Billy...


And the little girl =)


Finally, yours truly. I'm having a bad hair day, okay??

4 comments:

Susan's 365 said...

Great photos of the family. Billy cracks me up!

Kelly said...

Bad hair day???? That is not a bad hair day! You got some great shots. Even with Billy's face. LOL. We've come to expect it from him and wouldn't recognize him any other way.

Unknown said...

Ah - you look hot and you know it. Great pics of everyone! Alex looks so grown up!!! *sniff*

Susie said...

I'm sorry, that's a bad hair day??? One of theese weekends I will have to let my hair dry naturally and show you what bad hair looks like.