Tuesday, August 26, 2008

August 22


Today my BIL dug the trenches in the floor and put the plumbing in place in the basement (click to see it bigger. Those piles or stone are from under the concrete floor that had to be busted out). I won't even get into the Village "forgetting" to charge us for the plumbing inspections when we went in to pick up the permit on Tuesday or that we have to wait until NEXT Tuesday for the inspector to come out. *sigh* You can't change what you can't control, right? I'll have to keep reminding myself of this.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Holy shit! Did they not put the plumbing in when they built the house? Around here they always plumb (is that a word) the basement whether they finish it or not.

Renfield said...

The plumbing was roughed in - but in the middle of nowhere! We moved it all except for the main sewer line out (the big white pipe that goes from the ceiling to the floor).

Unknown said...

Holy CRAP! That's a lot of work there!

Kellie said...

Oh my gosh, what a lot of work. I can't believe they did it in the middle of nowhere!