Wednesday, August 20, 2008

August 20

She is so excited this year - four of her five best friends are in her class =)

Do you see that? He really CAN smile for a picture!

Billy was really excited for school today. He practically skipped to the bus stop.

UGH! Here come the faces. If I ever get a decent picture of all three of them it might have to be considered a miracle.


FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL 2008. Holy cow - summer went by FAST this year! Here's the gang, all ready to start 2nd, 4th, and 5th grades. =)

6 comments:

Mary said...

I feel bad for Caty's one friend not in her class. lol

I love the face Billy makes. Like seriously you're going to take my pic?

Kelly said...

Those are awesome pics of all of them! And I'm sorry but I love that first pic of them all together. That look on B's face is hilarious!

Susan's 365 said...

Love the pics of the kids.

LotoFoto said...

Sorry but I love the pic of all 3!
You'll love looking back at these.
The individual shots are really good... your kids are so good-looking.

Susie said...

Holy Cow!!! They are so grown up.

Unknown said...

Fantastic! Can't believe how grown up they are. *sniff*