Thursday, August 14, 2008

August 13


Sadly, this is the only picture I took today - Alex's custom made, half-cheese pizza.

We had a crazy afternoon. We needed to be out of the house because THEY were working on the plumbing in the basement. So we left at 1:15 and our plan was to go to my classroom for a few hours, then go shoe and supply shopping for school, then grab a bite to eat, and finally take Billy to karate. We left my classroom at 3:30 and didn't have the supply list so we had to run home. While home, I checked the football schedule and sure enough, AJ had practice at 5:30. We only had time to run and get shoes before having to turn around and come home again so Alex could get ready for practice. I dropped him at practice, then drove Billy to karate and waited for him, grabbed Taco Bell on the way home (jerks screwed up the ENTIRE order - I have a free meal for my family the next time we go there), picked up Alex, and finally got home to eat at 7:45. UGH!

On the plus side, the plumbing in the basement has been moved and we finally have a final plan that we both like. Framing starts on Tuesday =)

No comments: