Tuesday, July 15, 2008

July 4


I SO wanted to take fireworks pictures today, but it was not meant to be. As we were heading to the park to watch the display, I noticed that the mount for my tripod was missing - I had no way to attach my camera to the tripod. Unfortunately, I barely took any pictures during the party - this was all I got. Above it a picture of Billy eating crackers and trying to smile at the same time. He doesn't do well at big parties and gets irritated pretty easily. Below is a picture of my brother-in-law splitting a log in the middle of his driveway to use as firewood later that evening. I thought it was funny that all the guys took turns trying to split the log. Men...


2 comments:

Kelly said...

I love the look on Billy's face. LOL. And boy are you going to have fun taking pictures of Caty with your new camera. I bet she'll be a great little model for you. With boys you have to bribe them to even let you take their picture and then they end up giving some funny face.

Renfield said...

I don't think Billy and Alex CAN take a picture without making a face. We tried taking a family picture while we were there. In every.single.one.of.them they boys are making faces. *sigh* And Caty can't have a camera pointed in her general direction without posing. No natural shots for me - LOL!

My camera got here this afteroon - tee hee!!