Friday, July 18, 2008

July 11

Well, today was SUPPOSED to be nice. I'd made plans earlier in the week to meet my friend, Christy, and her kids at the beach today. Unfortunately, it was more of the same - cloudy and cool. The sun would peek out every now and then, but it was pretty chilly (it ended up warming up around 3:00 in the afternoon - about 30 minutes after we'd decided to call it a day).

Here is a picture of Billy playing with the sand. Bill and all the kids (Christy had three of her kids with her) were off climbing the dunes behind us so it was just Christy, Billy, and me.



I was trying to get a picture of Christy - who is as much a camera phobe as I am - and this was the best I got. Too bad her eyes were shut or it would have been a nicer shot. Oh well. She's going to kill me if she ever finds this blog - shhhhh!

No comments: