Monday, June 30, 2008

June 29

Lots of things going on today so lots of pictures to post. We had Caty's birthday party at my mom's house today. It was supposed to be a pool party, but it rained. That didn't stop the kids and the dads from swimming anyway. No, they weren't overly splashy, the patio is wet because it is pouring rain in this picture.

Next, all the rain and clouds made for another beautiful sunset. I got this one just as the sun was sinking below the horizon. I almost missed the shot.

Lastly, the last game of the White Sox vs Cubs baseball series was tonight. Last weekend, the Cubs were at home and they swept my Sox. The neighbor's behind us love their Cubs as much as we love our Sox. After each game they put a big "W" in the window that faces our house. After the Cubs swept the sox, Bill had a "W" on the windshield of his car and there was a big letter "C" drawn on our driveway. Well, this weekend the Sox were at home and it was time for some sweet revenge. The Sox swept the Cubs - WOOT! I have three "W"'s in the window facing the neighbor's house, I taped eight Sox logo's to their windows, doors, and garage last night, Bill put a broom in their front yard, and I drew the Sox logo in their driveway and large as I could. All in good fun =)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

GO SOX!!!

LotoFoto said...

omg that's hilarious!!!
What fun neighbors!
And why did I think you were Cubs fans???
(Go Cubbies!! LOL)

Renfield said...

Probably because I commented on your spring training pictures (GO SOX!!) =P