Wednesday, June 11, 2008

June 11


IT'S HERE! This is what we spent a portion of our tax stimulus to get. Gas is outrageously high so the kids and I will be hanging out at home a LOT this summer. Alex had two friends here when the UPS guy arrived. Within 30 minutes of it getting here, all of the kids were in swimsuits and ready to ride. They played for over an hour before we had to shut it down to get ready for dinner and baseball. We've already got 4 kids invited to come over tomorrow afternoon and play.

7 comments:

Kelly said...

Is this thing awesome or what! Are you guys going to leave it out all the time or fold it up and put away? We went to home depot and bought a 55 gal trash can on wheels to store it in.

Renfield said...

We'll roll it up and put it away. I'm wondering how long it takes to dry out and Bill is worried about it killing the grass. He wanted me to move it this afternoon. He doesn't have a clue how heavy it is.

Susan's 365 said...

That is so cool. I bet you'll have lots of fun with it this summer.

Mary said...

I WISH we had space for that. That looks like so much fun!

Kelly said...

I was surprised at how heavy it is. I put it out for a few hours yesterday in the sun to dry it out. The other day Ralph took the blower to it and that worked pretty good. I just can't lift Ralph's backpack blower.

Unknown said...

My grass would just have to die. No way i'd roll that up! LOL

Renfield said...

We had it up for 4 hours today. I have to try and get it dried off - it's supposed to storm tonight. I'm going to try the leaf blower - LOL!