Friday, April 4, 2008

April 3


This is an Electrasol 3-in-1 Powerball Tab for the dishwasher. I love these things. They work brilliantly in my dishwasher - no spots, no grit on my dishes. They've got detergent and rinse agent all in one neat package. I can't say enough about them.

There is only ONE THING that I don't like about them. That little powerball in the middle? IT ISN'T A BALL! One of them happened to fall out a few months ago and that was when I was betrayed. It's a half-sphere, living like a ball. Isn't that false advertising? ;)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I am shocked and dismayed! ;)

Kelly said...

I use the same things. Love them!
Call the police!

LotoFoto said...

You crack me up.

Susan's 365 said...

I use those too and I had no idea.

Mary said...

I would be really dissapointed too...

We use the gel packs, I had trouble with the solid ones not dissolving all the way

Kellie said...

LOL! What a disappointment! I gotta try those.

Emily said...

That's just *wrong*.