Saturday, March 8, 2008

March 7

I got a Stay At Home Free pass today - LOL! Billy woke up with his eye sealed shut, swollen, and red this morning. As Bill just came home with antibiotic drops for HIS infected eyes on Thursday, I felt secure in diagnosing Billy with pinkeye. I was dreading having to put the drops in his eyes, fully anticipating that I would have to sit on him to pin him down and use all my strength to pry his eye open. Fortunately, I was able to explain that it would only be one drop, it would be over fast, and if he didn't fight me, I would get him Cinnamon Melts from McDonald's for breakfast. It worked. He let me do all three doses today without a fight. We hung out and watched Evan Almighty and Spongebob today.

3 comments:

Susan's 365 said...

Glad he was cooperative. Hope he's feeling better today.

LotoFoto said...

Glad that went well. Hope Billy's better soon!

Kellie said...

Sounds like a pretty good day, eyedrops and all. :) Hope he's over it soon.