Friday, March 7, 2008

March 5


Aside from the snow starting to melt, another sign that Spring might actually come this year is the geese. I am probably one of the very few people in this country that LOVE Canadian geese (thanks to Fly Away Home). I am fortunate that geese love all of the fields around here and gather in huge flocks. I took this picture from the parking lot at school. It's of the golf course across the street from our building and it was FULL of geese today. I haven't seen many geese this winter because the weather has been so bad. For them to be back, they have to be able to get to the stuff on the ground for food and there has to be some water to float in. You'll have to click on the picture so that it opens up larger in order to be able to tell that the dark spots aren't mud, but birds. I hope they stick around - they make me smile.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I loved that movie. I watch it everytime it's on TV. And I still cry at the end.

Renfield said...

ME TOO!!!!!

LotoFoto said...

Tracey I love your photos. I really love how you actually write something too! I feel like I'm getting to know you better.
(& I didn't know you were using a camera phone... couldn't tell!)
Oh, and stop watching movies that make you cry;)