Sunday, February 17, 2008

Feburary 16

I have no photo for the 15th. I didn't have my camera with my during the day and I got hit with a head cold that morning. When I got home Friday night, I pretty much parked on the couch until I went to bed.

Onto the 16th....

Our new furniture arrived today! We ordered it on December 1st and have been waiting and waiting and waiting for it to be finished and delivered. All but one piece is now in our family room. The last piece, a console table, will be delivered this Thursday. I am attaching pictures of the old set up and the new set up.

Here is the old set-up (forgive the mess in the background and the overall horribleness of the picture). As you can see, it screams "We've raised 3 very young children on this furniture and it has paid dearly".
Here are two photos of the new furniture. We chose leather this time and a dark color. I think it looks really nice.

10 comments:

LotoFoto said...

Holy Crap that's gorgeous!!
Looks like you swapped out a family living room photo with a model home photo. Are you sure that's the same house?? lol

Kelly said...

Wow Tracey! I LOVE that sectional sofa. Is it as comfy as it looks?

Mary said...

Oh wow that looks amazing! I love it Tracey!

Kellie said...

Wow! It looks great! I love those lamps.

Unknown said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!! It's perfect!

Jenn said...

Very nice! It looks great and goes well with the color of the floors.

Susan's 365 said...

I LOVE it! It makes the whole room look entirely different. Great choice.

Allison said...

Oh Tracey, it looks AWESOME! OK... so maybe NOW I'll come visit you. Snort! ;)

Renfield said...

Thanks for all the nice comments! =)

Autumn said...

OOH PRETTY! I like it! You need to get a big ol' plasma TV on the wall now! Think of how much more lifelike the Wii games will be!