Sunday, February 24, 2008

February 23

Bill and I had a date night! We haven't gone out without the kids since the Holidays. We went out with another couple, coincidentally their names were Bill and Tracy. Bill is Other Bill's supervisor at work. He and his wife also played the football pool this year. Other Tracy was giving me a good run for my money for awhile there. Bill bet Other Bill that he and I would finish the pool better than they would. My second place finish on the year sealed the deal ;).

Anyway, I wish I could say it was a great evening, but Bill was (is still) dealing with a head cold and I ended up vomiting before we left the restaurant (the food was really good but really greasy and my stomach couldn't handle it). The margaratias were cheap, but I can't turn away a margarita. Here is my empty glass in probably one of the worst quality photos I have ever taken.

3 comments:

Mary said...

LOL looks like my photos hahaha.

sorry you guys are still sick :-( I hope over all the date night was good!

Susan's 365 said...

Sorry you guys are sick. Hope you're feeling better soon.

Unknown said...

LOL - sounds like our date! DH was in the bathroom halfway through dinner. *sigh* Hope you guys are all better soon.