Wednesday, January 9, 2008

January 8

Well, I have to agree with Kelly, it's getting harder to find things to take pictures of. My life pretty much follows the same routine each day - get up, go to work, get home from work, dinner, homework, hustle the kids through the shower, maybe a few games on the Wii, and maybe some tv before going to bed and doing it all again the next day.

Anyway, with the writer's strike going on in Hollywood, pretty much the only new shows on tv right now are reality or reality based. Luckily for us, Dirty Jobs is one of our favorites and it was new last night. Mike Rowe is not only easy on the eyes (mine at least!) but his quick wit and sarcasm make for an extremely entertaining hour of television. And let's face it, at the end of a long day, what's funnier than watching an amateur large animal vet pick the nose of a horse?

8 comments:

Kelly said...

Mike Rowe is pretty yummy!

LotoFoto said...

Ok, I saw the commercial for that episode and almost hurled.
I like Mike too ;)
-K

Cat Herder said...

I was so glad his beard vanished by the tank story last night--he covered up that gorgeous face!!

Renfield said...

I thought he looked extra HOT with the scruffy face! LOL!

Mary said...

LOL we watched the dirty job marathon on New Years day. I could watch Mike Rowe too!!

Tiffany said...

Ewww! I can only watch that if I have abosultely NOTHING else to do. What is wrong with me?

Renfield said...

Mary we watched that marathon for 3 hours on New Year's Day! LOL!

Jenn said...

We watch Dirty Jobs here, too. He's hot.